...I mean seriously. I believed Al Gore when he said there was global warming on the horizon, why debate a man who invented this glorious Internet, I just wish it'd hurry up already. For that last two days here in Oregon, due to snow, I have been working on a mad case of cabin fever; using the dueling schools of thought in psychology as my entertainment. If only we as Oregonians could order up some of that global warming for the months of November through March we'd be set. Heck, let's have it year round so we can grow Mangoes.
Oh yeah, I think I just convinced myself to use hairspray, buy an SUV and raise methane releasing cows. Never underestimate the power of ones mind.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
I Wish Global Warming Would Hurry Up...
Posted by
Mike
at
11:43 PM
Labels: Contemplation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment