Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cheap Way To Get Gas...

...and you thought I'd rant about gas prices. Here's what I've been living off of. I love foods that cause me abdominal discomfort so this one's right up my alley. It's a delicious man-meal and it's uber-affordable, prepare to be amazed.

First: get yourselves some curly fries, they come in bags now-a-days so you can just slip them into a deep fryer or the oven. I choose to use the oven because the hot oil isn't something I dig.



Second: grab some chili, mine's in Rubbermaid because it's leftovers from the night before but if you're new to the world of chili yours will most likely be found in a can.




Third: Get some cheese. If you have a block, be sure to cut it. hehe. I hate the extra work so I spend some extra pennies per ounce to have it pre-grated.



Then, if you're able to put the steps together properly, you should have a delicious meal that looks like this.



You can use your hands, if you like mess, but I'm a civilized male and prefer to use that utensil that looks like a spoon with slits in it.

No comments: