So apparently, there's this huge show that takes place on campus once a semester that is strictly acoustic guitar performances; of course, being the seasoned performer that I am I decided that I should audition. The problem that I'm facing however, is what one song should I play. That's why I'm asking for your help, all of you who have watched me perform my set list over the last 4-5 years.
As you've noticed I've added a poll to the right hand side of the screen, what I'd like you to do is choose the one you enjoyed me singing the most as well as which one you, the audience member, enjoyed singing with me. I know I've played way over 4 songs in that time span so feel free to add one that you liked which isn't in the poll by commenting to the entry.
If you're a student at BYU-I that's interested in performing at this event click here for the audition information.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
My Audition for BYU-I's Guitars Unplugged
Posted by
Mike
at
9:42 PM
Labels: BYUI, Guitars Unplugged, Music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you should do Wagon Wheel with the harp solo for an added effect. That would be impressive... then you could dance at the same time you're playing the solo for even more points!
Good luck! If you don't make it through the auditions, the church isn't true in Rexburg. :)
(That's the first time I've ever done one of them sideways smiley face thingees)
El STEVEO
Post a Comment